Everyone dreams of having the perfect smile, but the thought of enduring years of painful and unattractive metal braces can be incredibly off putting. Particularly for busy, professional adults or image-conscious teens. But our neighbors in Heber City, UT, who choose our professional care have the option of achieving the smile of their dreams with Invisalign—a game changer in the world of cosmetic dentistry.
The Invisalign® Process
The first step is to make a consultation appointment with our dentist. Together, you will begin the process of designing your perfect smile and developing the roadmap to get you there. We will use the iTero Element scanner to take a quick and highly accurate 3D digital scan of your teeth. This will become the foundation of your individualized treatment plan, including the creation of your custom aligner, which will be made from SmartTrack material. This technologically advanced material was engineered specifically for your comfort.
We’ll invite you back to our office once we have your first aligner ready to go to make sure it’s a perfect fit. Our experienced, caring team will also make sure you know what to expect next. Then, we will see you every six to eight weeks to check on your progress and give you your next set of aligners.
The Many Benefits of Invisalign®:
- You can begin to see a difference in as little as a few weeks.
- Many people only have to wear the aligners for six months, although everyone’s case is different.
- Most Invisalign aligners are virtually transparent, so most people will not even notice you’re wearing them.
- You can remove them easily to brush your teeth or eat, so you will experience minimal disruption to your oral hygiene routine or other everyday activities.
- Most people report that Invisalign causes less pain than traditional braces.
- You can keep your smile for years to come with your custom-made Vivera® retainer.
Take your first step today towards a brand new, confident smile. Our team in Heber City, UT, is ready to connect with you to help you determine if Invisalign is right for you.